Our mission is to promote and protect the inherent dignity of every child, to draw attention to the fundamental needs of children, and to provide assistance to help children develop to their full potential.
Child Rights International is dedicated to the vision of a society wherein children are given the opportunity to find their identity, realize their worth and develop to their full potential in a safe and supportive environment.
Child Rights International has made a commitment to providing ongoing support for child participation to ensure that children's voices and contributions are recognized and valued in society, and to reaffirm children's faith in a better and brighter future.
- Instill and nurture in children a strong commitment to respect, and protecting and upholding the rights of children now and in the future
- Build the capacity of children to be able to effectively participate in addressing issues that affect them
- Empower children to initiate their own ideas
- Support and encourage children to create positive change in their communities and society
- Equip children with knowledge about their rights and responsibilities
What We've Achieved
Since we were founded in 1997, Child Rights International has undertaken many successful projects, including the ones below.